Welcome to the Bicycle Bob's Just for Women Program!
Are you looking for a beginner's/intermediate women's cycling group in Santa Barbara county? Our cycling group is part of a larger program designed by women, for women who love to ride bikes. We welcome and encourage all levels of riders to participate. There's something for everyone and anyone who is willing to learn! We will be offering all kinds of clinics and events to make sure your cycling experience is the best that it can be!
Please give us your input! https://goo.gl/forms/QC7CMkqbdB1nMunB3
Visit our Meetup page to see our upcoming rides: https://www.meetup.com/Bicycle-Bobs-Just-For-Women/
Please review the routes before attending the rides. Knowing where you are going allows the ride leader explain regrouping sections and allows you to plan out any shortcuts/turn arounds.
Name of route - miles, elevation gained (ft), type of ride
- Carpinteria Cruise - 21mi, 786ft (road)
- Classic Cathedral Oaks (Modified w/climbs) - 35-40mi, 2500ft ele. (road)
- Classic Cathedral Oaks loop - 20mi, 707ft ele. (road)
- Cold Springs Tavern - 27mi, 3783ft ele. (road)
- Elings MTB - 7mi, 1500ft ele. (mountain bike)
- To Faria Beach - 38mi, 1219ft ele. (road)
- To Gobernador - 34mi, 1882ft ele. (road)
- Hope Ranch Ride - 19 miles, 885ft ele. (road)
- More Mesa Mountain Biking - 13mi, 630ft ele. (mountain bike)
- OSM Climb - 16mi, 1540ft ele. (road)
- Vereda del Ciervo workout - 20mi, 790ft ele. (road)
- Bike (in safe riding condition)
- Water bottle(s)
- Repair Kit (spare tube, patch kit, tire levers, hand pump/CO2 cartridges)
- Lights (red taillight for daytime visibility)
- ID, cash/credit card for food & other emergencies
ALL RIDERS MUST SIGN RELEASE WAIVER FORM (upon arrival)
Need some motivation? Check out the rides some of our members are clocking in!